Pumpkin Ginger Digestive Support 7 oz.
Coconut, Glycerin, Flaxseed Meal, Inulin (Source Of Prebiotic) Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Flour, Powdered Cellulose (Coating Only), Pumpkin, Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Sunflower Lecithin
ABOUT BENEFITS AND INGREDIENTS
Cold extruded process and thus viable probiotics.
Our new Pumpkin Ginger treats with probiotics are made with coconut, flaxseed, inulin oat flour and pumpkin. Probiotics aid in maintaining healthy digestive systems in dogs and coconut helps maintain a healthy coat.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is high in fiber, is a natural de-wormer, can help prevent constipation, and can help improve skin and coat health.
- Ginger: Ginger is known for helping with upset stomach and nausea.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which is good for promoting skin and coat health.
Treat Size: Approx. 3/4" Heart
Treat Texture: Chewy
- Digestive health
- Healthy coat
- Natural de-worming
- Upset stomach
Crude Protein (min) 11.6%,
Crude Fat (min) 28%,
Crude Fiber (max) 8.5%,
Moisture (max) 6%.
Calorie content ME (calculated): 5216 Kcal/kg
Kcal Per treat 14
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily